Crsytal Shine System
Restoring the brilliance and increasing the resistance to the traffic and contaminants & natural solid of the floor, developing resistance with properties anti-stains best on Porcelain, Agglomerate Stone and most natural stones & Tiles
CSS consist of 2 parts of inorganic mineral.
- Mineral powder ; The base has the function to act as a vehicle for polishing, cleaning and covering the pore. inorganic solids form mineral deposits in the pores Under normal conditions, the base will be applied once during the life of the treatment.
- These additional minerals are fused to the base to provide protection against traffic, contamination and other conditions creating step by step a film of high gloss and durability.
It provides the characteristics of a boron silicate glass with high capacity for thermal, chemical resistance and Slip Resistance.
It is important to highlight the fact that the whole application process is done mechanically by using 175 RPM, floor polishers
The recommended pads that are used for application and/or installation are the white pad to be used with 3 hp / the low speed 175 RPM.
This will extend its usefulness much longer.
It is recommended to have at least 4 spare pads readily available.
COVERAGE: Approximately 1000-1500 sq. ft. (95-140 m2) per 1 liter
Instructions of Use. Read entire label before using.
- Sweep or vacuum surface.
- Surface to be polished must be free of existing sealers or coatings.
- Protect baseboards, carpet, etc. with protective plastic
- MIX Power & liquid on floor surface 1:1
- Using a synthetic fiber white floor pad, work the area in a side-to-side motion with a 175 RPM floor machine.
- The consistency of the Crystal shine Powder & liquid should be fluid enough to achieve even coverage.
- For large areas, work in small sections and be sure to overlap the sections to achieve an even polish.
- Apply or spray CSS liquid as require for higher gloss result.
- Continue until the required polish has been achieved
- Polish dry with a new polishing pad or cotton bonnet.
Download PDF 1
Download PDF 2