AQUA MIX PRO-SOLV is an Premium, no-sheen, natural-look, solvent-based, penetrating sealer formulated to resist stains, especially in food preparation and serving areas. May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Allows moisture vapor transmission. It is also a good grout sealer.
Use on all natural stone (such as granite, limestone, marble, slate, and travertine), porcelain, quarry, saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces, and other porous tile and grout where a natural look is desired. Effective for interior and exterior applications.
Adoquin Cantera, Agglomerate, Brick, Concrete Tile, Granite, Grout, Limestone, Marble, Porcelain Tile, Quarry Tile, Saltillo Tile, Sandstone, Shellstone, Slate, Terra Cotta Tile, Terrazzo, Travertine.
Approximately 300 to 1,500 sq. ft. (30 m2 to 140 m2) per coat per gallon (3.875 L), depending on type of tile, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity and method of application
Will vary depending on hardness and texture of surface, type of area, surface wear, frequency and type of maintenance products used, the expected wear is up to 15 years. Extreme weather conditions, harsh cleaning methods and high-alkaline or solvent-based cleaners will affect wear.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- TEST A SMALL AREA with a 24-hour cure time to determine the ease of application and desired results. Test for stain repellency using likely contaminants.
- Wash the top surface of the stone with Master Stone Cleaner (recommended) to remove all dust, dirt and soils before sealer application.
- To give effective protection on porous stone; allow the first coat of sealer to dry in the interior of the stone for at least 2 to 6 hours before applying a second coat of sealer.
- Wipe or buff off any excess sealer almost immediately after each sealer application.
- Do not allow excessive sealer to dry on the surface; especially a polished marble and granite surface.
- Ready to surface traffic 20 minutes, Full cure 48 hours upon sealer application.
Generally one coat is sufficient for polished surface stone and two (2) or more coat of penetrating sealer shall depend on the porosity of the stone. Usually limestone & rough texture stone needs 2 and more coats of sealer .
Master Stone Cleaner is recommended for routine cleaning
- Do not allow sealer to come in contact with any non recommended surface
- May slightly lighten or darken some surfaces
- Will not prevent surface wear or etching from acids or caustic chemicals
HANDLING AND STORAGE:
- Close container after each use
- Store in original container only
- Store and use in temperatures between 40° F and 100° F (4° C and 38° C)
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- If spraying, avoid inhaling mists
- Gloves should be worn during application
- IF INGESTED: Do not induce vomiting. Drink 1 to 2 glasses of water.
- EYE AND SKIN CONTACT: Flush thoroughly with water
- If irritation persists, seek medical attention.