Master Stone Cleaner (pH7.0) is a formulated concentrated chemical maintaining a neutral pH balance is highly suitable for cleaning marbles, granites and all others natural stone without damaging the crystalline structure in the stone.
From extensive research and experiences into stains analysis and stone care, this formulation ensures that the cleaning effectiveness is maintained while bringing out the best from the stone. Remove and inhibit efflorescence formulation
Recommended for use on:
- Man made Stone & Tiles
- Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles
- Other Masonry Surfaces
When diluted, 1 gallon (3.785 L), yields up to 128 gallons (484 L) of cleaning solution which will clean approximately 10,000 to 20,000 sq. ft. (1000 m2 to 2000 m2)
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Read entire label before using
- Dust mop, vacuum or sweep area to remove any loose dirt or soil
- Mix 1 to 4 ounces (30 to 118 ml) of cleaner per gallon (3.785 L) of water
- Apply solution onto a manageable surface area up to 200 sq. ft. (20 m2) with a mop or scrub machine
- After solution has been allowed to dwell 1 to 5 minutes, agitate with a mop or scrub machine utilizing a white scrub pad
- Vacuum or mop up dirty solution, changing rinse water as needed.
Download PDF 1
Download PDF 2