Recommended for use on polished Granite, Marble, Terrazzo and agglomerate surfaces
Approximately 5000 to 7000 sq. ft. (465 m2 to 650 m2) per liter (1000ml).
METHOD OF APPLICATION: SHAKE WELL
- Read entire label before using
- TEST A SMALL AREA according to application instructions to determine desired results
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and free of existing coatings.
- Using a trigger spray bottle, spray a light mist onto a manageable area of 1 m2 to 2 m2)
- Buff area immediately for 3 to 5 minutes or until surface is dry with a white pad using low or high RPM floor buffing machine
- For best results, machine should weigh over 50kgs
- If a higher shine is desired, repeat the process till desire shine is achieve
- When final procedure is complete, sweep or dust mop to ensure removal of any remnants
- Reapply as needed, depending on volume of surface traffic and consistency of routine maintenance program
On commercial entrance or high-traffic floors daily spray and buff is recommended as a routine protector
- Severely damaged polished stone or stone installed with lippage may require Master Restoration System – professional re-grinding, Honing and Polishing.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non recommended surface
HANDLING AND STORAGE:
- Close container after each use
- Store in original container only
- Unused, stored product is freeze-thaw stable
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Eye protection and rubber gloves should be worn during application
- If spraying, avoid inhaling mists
- IF INGESTED: Do not induce vomiting. Drink 1 to 2 glasses of water. Seek immediate medical attention.
- EYE CONTACT: Flush with large amounts of with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- SKIN CONTACT: Wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention