Master Stone Re-Polish is designed to maintain surface shine on polished Marble, Terrazzo, Granite, Serpentine and most agglomerate surfaces
Approximately 5000 to 20000 sq. ft. (465 m2 to 2000 m2) per gallon (3.785L).
METHOD OF APPLICATION: SHAKE WELL
- Read entire label before using
- TEST A SMALL AREA according to application instructions to determine desired results
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and free of existing coatings.
- Using a trigger spray bottle, spray a light mist onto a manageable area of 5 to 10 sq. ft. (.5 m2 to 1 m2)
- Buff area immediately for 3 to 5 minutes or until surface is dry with a steel wool pad using low RPM (175 – 350 RPM) floor buffing machine or Synthetic Brown Pad with High Speed Floor Machine ( 1500 RPM)
- When final procedure is complete, sweep or dust mop to ensure removal of any steel wool remnants
- Reapply as needed, depending on volume of surface traffic and consistency of routine maintenance program Master Stone Cleaner is recommended for routine cleaning
- Severely damaged polished stone or stone installed with lippage may require professional re-grinding
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non recommended surface
HANDLING AND STORAGE:
- Close container after each use
- Store in original container only
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Eye protection and rubber gloves should be worn during application
- If spraying, avoid inhaling mists
- IF INGESTED: Do not induce vomiting. Drink 1 to 2 glasses of water. Seek immediate medical attention.
- EYE CONTACT: Flush with large amounts of with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- SKIN CONTACT: Wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention